Permission to release your payroll information to the individuals or agencies that you approve. UC DavisW-4 – Employee Federal-State Withholding Allowance CertificateAll withholding updates are now completed through UCPath. Used by department to document approval of transactions expected to occur once, not routinely or expected to occur again. Google Translate™ cannot translate all types of documents, and it may not give you an exact translation all the time. If you rely on information obtained from Google Translate™, you do so at your own risk. Protect the financial integrity of the State and promote accountability in an objective and efficient manner.
- Includes automobile transportation guidelines, a moving checklist, and other things to remember.
- To view, complete and print the fillable forms, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer.
- The purpose of this form is to prevent the automatic forfieture of vacation hours when an employee will exceed the maximum allowable balance at the end of the year.
- Thenew employee hire packageprovides a method to electronically complete and securely submit your employment forms.
- IForms access is based upon employees’ positions and it accessed by Please review the lists at the bottom of this page for guidance on the method for performing common payroll transactions.
- Payroll Services is committed to improving customer service for all Seminole State College employees.
- If you rely on information obtained from Google Translate™, you do so at your own risk.
If you need to complete a paper direct deposit form, please emailPayroll Services. Used by employee’s to change their tax withholding allowances with payroll. The Leave of Absence Request form is completed by the employee requesting a leave of absence and submitted to their departmental representative.
Affidavit and Indemnity Bond Form
These verification forms, along with the hire form and tax forms, are completed through the Duke@Work site. Information about I9s and E-Verify can be located at the I9 documentation page. The California State University is a qualified employer https://www.wave-accounting.net/ for the PSLF program and many full-time CSU employees may therefore be eligible to certify employment and receive credit for payments made toward forgiveness. This program has been available to qualified individuals since 2007.
- Direct deposit for your pay can be set up inEmployee Self Service.
- Form NameForm PurposePayroll Direct Deposit Authorization FormTo direct that one’s paycheck be automatically deposited into personal checking and/or savings accounts.
- Complete this form to have your UF Business name changed in the system.
- Stephen F. Austin State University’s Payroll office is committed to providing the very best service possible.
To view, complete and print the fillable forms, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed on your computer. This software does not allow you to save your completed or partially completed form to a disk or on your computer. Section 1 of theForm I-9must be completed by the employee no later than thefirst day of employment. Complete W-4 so UMass Lowell can withhold the correct Federal income tax from your pay. Individual time sheet for both students and non-student hourly employees. The ESF Employee Directory was moved to improve information security for campus contact information. You can now reach the directory through your Faculty/Staff or MyESF student portal.
Connect with Human Resources
Students who do not complete the process in a timely manner may experience a delay in thier pay. Direct deposit for your pay can be set up inEmployee Self Service. If you are using an off-campus computer, you will need to useTwo-Step Loginto confirm your HawkID login before changing your direct-deposit settings. For security reasons, Payroll will not accept emailed or faxed direct deposit forms.
Used by employees to have their current address changed to ensure they receive their W-2 in a timely fashion. This form is to be filled out by a department if one of their employees was not paid in a timely fashion. This form is for use ONLY by new employees at the University of Florida who are unable to complete the New Hire process through the GatorStart System.
Forms in the Office of Payroll Services
Oard member information required to determine eligibility to received per diem payments through DAS Payroll Services. The Duke Disability State Payroll Services Forms Checklist should be completed after Human Resources has notified the department that the employee has been approved for Duke Disability.
Vacation Carry Forward Request Form This form is to be completed to request Vacation Carry Forward by January 31st each year. The purpose of this form is to prevent the automatic forfieture of vacation hours when an employee will exceed the maximum allowable balance at the end of the year. The maximum amount to be carried forward is up to the equivelent of 1 year of accruals. Any changes to an employee’s PST account must be requested directly from Savings Plus Program administers. Duplicate Wage and Tax Statement Request Completed by employee to request a duplicate Wage & Tax Statement from the State Controller’s Office. You may only select payment enclosed and payment must be in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. Check request for staff members who contribute outstanding and meritorious service, efficiency and/or economy, or to the quality of life provided to students and employees.
Payment made to an employee who performs services for the university prior to signing the State Oath of Allegiance. A damage payment constitutes a settlement of an employee’s claim based upon services rendered.
Form designed for changes to data such as name changes, educational level, marital status, citizenship status, or home address changes. Some of these require documentation authorization before changes can be made in SAP. For University and Medical Center scholarship/fellowship recipients only. Use the Cost Transfer Only form when moving payroll expenses from one cost object to another that cover a PAST period.